Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Now Hear This!


What's missing from this picture?

Ahoy All!
   
Well, it had to happen sooner or later. We finally got boarded by the Coast Guard, and upon their completion of a thorough inspection, I was cited for a single key deficiency. I did not have a working blog. 
   
Apparently I was the only one left. Human without a blog, I mean. So I've set about to rectify the oversight. Click. There. Done.
   
Expect to see posts, pix, and whatever else passes for bloggable material these days, sometime later this millenium. In the mean time, check your bilge.

Fair Winds,
Cap'n Paul

1 comment:

Paul Koestner said...

Unless I am mistaken, my present default settings only allow me to post comments. Therefore, I wish to say, "Booyah!"

Perhaps, once I come to understand the machinations of this technology, and acquire the desire to share this space with some other human foghorn, I'll open it to public commentary. Let's now see if this works...